Let your imagination come to life and travel you to the most wonderful places on earth … as Northern Greece can do it for you … Ancient, Attractive, Contemporary, Lively, Picturesque. A combination of emotions and feelings … a trip inside your dreams … come live it with us!
Day 1: Thessaloniki
- Arrival at Makedonia Airport in Thessaloniki meeting with assistant
- Check in at centrally located hotel, welcome drink with home made liqueurs and canapés.
- Welcome dinner restaurant at Ladadika or Aristotle’s square short walk from the hotel.
Day 2: Ouranopoli
- Guided walking tour of city centre ( Rotonda, Agia Sofia, Galerios arch, the Roman Agora, etc)
- Free time for lunch in Thessaloniki’s numerous restaurants
- 12:30 departure for Ouranoupoli-Chalkidiki
- Check in at hotel, free time to use the spa or swim in the sea or pool.
Day 3: Mount Athos
- Transfer to port for embarkation for Mount Athos (1h15min boat ride)
- Arrival at Dafni, mini bus pick up for monastery tour:
- Karies (administrational centre of Athos), Protato (oldest church), St. Stefanos skiti, Monasteries: Koutloumousiou, Stavronikita, Iviron, Pantokrator, Profet Ilias
- Arrival at a monastery for an overnight stay with welcome raki at check in.
- Optional church service and monastery dinner
Day 4: Lake Kerkini
- Monastery breakfast and optional church service
- Visit to the monastery and 11:30 boat departure to Ierissos port.
- Lunch at local restaurant at Stavros village
- Welcome drink at domain at lake Kerkini with local delicacies
- Culinary lessons, cooking and dinner with local products.
Day 5: Lake Kerkini
- Full day at the Lake Kerkini
- Visit to water buffalo farm and lunch with water buffalo products
- Boat ride on the lake and bird watching
- Afternoon activity around the lake with bicycles or horses
- Alternative: visit to original Byzantine hamam with treatment
- Cooking lessons and dinner
Day 6: Amphipolis – Kavala – Thessaloniki
- Traditional breakfast with fresh cheese and yogurt
- Visit to Amphipolis site
- Lunch in Kavala with typical fish dishes
- Arrival in Thessaloniki for hotel check in
- Free time to explore the city’s secrets.
Day 7: Pella – Vergina – Thessaloniki
- Visit Pella site and new museum (ancient royal city)
- Visit to Vergina for the royal tombs (Phillip father or Alexander the great and Alexander the 4th son of Alexander the great and Roxana)
- Arrival in Thessaloniki in the afternoon
- Tour of the upper city and its byzantine walls.
Day 8: Thessaloniki
- Transfer to the airport for departure flights